Here you’ll find some of the best advice we can give you when visiting the safari parks of Mauritius. Make sure you’re ready for an amazing experience, because Mauritius has one of the best safari experiences available in the world.
For a fantastic Mauritius Safari, fill out an enquiry form and our experts will create the perfect holiday for you.
• The Lion Encounter at Casela National Park is an all year round attraction so no matter when you travel to Mauritius you won’t miss out. See our best time to travel guide and Mauritius weather section for more information.
• ‘Big Cat Safari Drive Thru’ – Is one the most popular and safest ways to get up close and personal with Lions, Cheetahs and
• Make sure that camera is charged up, take advantage of unbelievable photo opportunities .
• Take the Segway Safari – You’ve seen those two wheeled contraptions right? The one hour trip around The Mauritius Safari and Bird Park is a must do in our opinion.
• The Bird Park is home to 150 different species. Many tour guides are scattered around the park, so be sure to ask them for advice on the vast array of different birds on show.
• Quad bike adventures are a spectacular way of visiting the national park.
• You’ve seen those safari jeeps on the films, well how about hiring one out and visiting the deep depths of the park? Snacks and refreshments are included.
• Go late afternoon to see the sunset over the reserve. A breathtaking sight!
• The Mauritius Safari and Bird Park is 9 Euro’s to enter. Any other excursions taken when in thepark will require a fee.
Let our travel consultants take care of your needs. Our years of experience and expertise in booking Mauritius Holidays will make the process easy. If you would like us to offer you a quote please contact us through the enquiry form on our site.
Copyright © 2001-2024 Mauritius Holidays, all rights reserved.